Optimum Nutrition Therapy offers one-one consultations or instructional classes and seminars designed to teach principles of nutrition. We assist the individual in creating a workable, healthy lifestyle.
Weight Management Class
A popular 8 week program that runs three times a year.The course features:
- Importance of keeping blood sugar balanced.
- Impact of stress on your body.
- How functional is your digestive system?
- Is your immunity impugned?
- Why you may react to certain foods
- Food and other addictions
- 1 week of detoxification
- Why dieting doesn’t work
- Nutritional Supplements
- Building healthy muscle
- Building your own healthy food program
- Shopping, traveling and eating out.
- Becoming aware of patterns, emotional eating and self-sabotage
- Making commitments
- Self-compassion and self-kindness
- Group support
14 or 28 day Detoxification Program. Participants meet 4 times during the 28 day program
The course features:
- 2 BIA Measures, at program beginning and end Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) measures muscle mass, body fat, skeletal mass, basal metabolic rate (BMR) (calories used whilst resting), phase angle (health of the cell membrane, fluid distribution and others.
- Why the need for detoxification?
- Explaining the process of detoxification via the liver
- Why fasting is not good for the body
- Patient/Client guide
- Menu and eating program for detoxification
- Recipes and nutritional foods and supplements
- Group support
- Optimum Nutrition Therapy support during the program
See more information about detoxification
Join Sharon Meyer CNC, (certified Cordon Bleu cook) at one of her fun cooking demos. Learn how and where buy fresh produce, and how to prepare great, simple yet delicious, nutritious meals.
Call for dates and times.
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Business productivity depends on the health of the staff. Therapeutic lifestyle changes have been advocated by organizations like National Health Institute (NIH), American Heart Association, American Cancer Association, American Diabetes Association for preventing conditions most doctors see every day.
||Colds and influenza
|Hypertension (high blood pressure)
||Headaches and migraines
|Metabolic syndrome, Syndrome X, Insulin sensitivity
At Optimum Nutrition Therapy we use FIrst Line Therapy. This 12 week program has been shown to improve the overall health of clients that may be suffering from any of the above or as prevention against major chronic disease.
Benefits of a Healthy Workforce
- Lower corporate insurance premiums
- Improve productivity
- Reduce absenteeism
- Enhanced employee benefits package
- On-line reference library available to employees 24 hours a day
- Employees have an opportunity to address personal health issues beyond just weight loss.
They truly get healthy.
- return on employer investment is the key.
Optimum Nutrition Therapy will implement FIrst Line Therapy at any corporate location.
Nutritional supplements are available on-line
Call (415) 577 6801 or Email for further information of availability and cost.
A therapeutic lifestyle program designed to help you live your life in a way that improves your health and prevent disease, enabling you to achieve a full, healthy life. Follow link for more information.
BIA (Bioelectric Impedence Analyser)
A scientific method of assessing body composition, measuring body fat in relation to lean body mass. An integral part of a full health and nutrition assessment.
Improving your BIA measurement by lowering your percentage of unhealthy body fat can help reduce your risk to a variety of seriouis health concerns.
RECENT SEMINARS & PRESENTATIONS
|Supporting the body during
chemotherapy and radiation
|Vitamins and Minerals
|Unveiling the Myths of Carbohydrates
||Balancing Blood Sugar
|Feeding the Children
|Prostate cancer groups
|Prostate cancer groups
|Breast and other cancer groups
||Diets KCBS panel
with Dean Ornish and